About Tracknet - Fiordland's Track & Transport Specialists
Fiordland's Track & Transport Specialists for over 30 yrs.
Tracknet offer reliable daily scheduled passenger bus & coach services to & from many of the most beautiful areas of the Southern South Island. Tracknet bus services travel each day between Queenstown, Te Anau, Milford Sound & Invercargill. Regular services connect to Southern New Zealand's walking tracks including the Milford, Routeburn, Kepler, Hollyford, Greenstone & Caples Tracks. Stewart Island/Rakiura bus & ferry links available to connect with our Invercargill bus.
SUMMER DEPARTURES / ARRIVALS:
- Milford Sound & Milford Track Transport
- Divide & Routeburn Shelter, Routeburn Track Transport
- Lake Te Anau
- Queenstown & Airport
- Invercargill & Airport (Stewart Island ferry/flight connection)
- Kepler Track Transport
- Hollyford Road End Transport
- The BackRoad Bus connects Lake Te Anau with Lake Wakatipu (Queenstown) via Walter Peak Station, River Fords, Mavora Lakes & Cruise on the TSS Earnslaw.
WINTER (*from start of May till end of October):
In our cooler months, Tracknet operate a reduced transport timetable & you must pre-book bus seats to ensure the service is available. Our buses between Queenstown & Te Anau will only operate on weekdays (Mon-Fri) during this off-season period. Out of season departures to the Milford, Kepler & Routeburn Tracks are available on request for a private transport/charter.
77 Manapouri - Te Anau Highway
PO Box 81