Fiordland's Track & Transport Specialists for 28 years, Tracknet operate scheduled bus transport between Queenstown, Te Anau, Milford Sound & Invercargill daily during the Great Walks Season, connecting start/finish points on Routeburn, Milford, Kepler & Hollyford Tracks.
DEPARTURES / ARRIVALS DAILY*:
- Milford Sound (& Milford Track Shuttle)
- Divide (& Routeburn Track Shuttle) / Routeburn Shelter Bookings.
- Lake Te Anau
- Queenstown & Airport Invercargill & Airport (Stewart Island ferry/flight connection)
- Kepler Carpark (& Kepler Track Shuttle Rainbow Reach Carpark (& Kepler Track Shuttle) Hollyford Road End (& Hollyford Track Shuttle)
- The BackRoad Bus connects Lake Te Anau with Lake Wakatipu (Queenstown) via Walter Peak Station, River Fords, Mavora Lakes & Cruise on the TSS Earnslaw.
- Out of season departures to the Milford, Kepler, Routeburn, Hollyford Tracks & charter by arrangement.
*Limited departures May to October