Milford Sound Lodge is an accommodation experience like no other. And now is the time to visit.
About Milford Sound Lodge
With fewer visitors in the area, there has never been a better time to stay and explore the world-famous Milford Sound.
Milford Sound Lodge is set within the heart of Fiordland National Park, just minute’s from Milford Sound and the Milford Track. Nestled in a lush rainforest setting beneath the Darran Mountains, the lodge has an enviable front-row seat overlooking the Cleddau River.
A collection of modern, luxurious chalets and a tranquil campervan site, Milford Sound Lodge offers something to suit all budgets. Choose a chalet with mountain or river views or a 2-bedroom garden chalet suite, ideal for families or small groups. A powered campervan site in the rainforest campground is an ideal option for self-drive visitors.
Each chalet offers:
- Luxurious, modern design
- Majestic views of the river, the mountains or the lush forest
- Kitchenette with microwave and tea & coffee facilities
- Spacious lounge with supremely comfortable furniture
- Cosy radiator heating
- Fully tiled, modern bathroom
- Frame TV in lounge with Sky Guest Select Channels and Blu-Ray Player
- Free Satellite WiFi
Guests enjoy 24-hour access to a well-equipped kitchen, as well as a guest laundry and lounge. Other facilities include:
- Pio Pio restaurant, bar and café
- Guest lounge with internet access and board games
- Guest Kitchen
- Guest Shuttle to/ from Milford Sound Terminal
A true getaway, Milford Sound Lodge is a relaxing experience where the power of nature is much stronger than the power of our WiFi reception! Our friendly staff are on hand to help you book activities like kayaking, boat cruises, or diving, or share their wisdom on hiking the incredible Milford Track.
Bookings are essential at Milford Sound Lodge from November through to March. Find our selection of Experience Packages online to book accommodation and activities together.
State Highway 94
PO Box 140