Embark on a multi-day voyage of discovery through some of the most isolated and beautiful regions in New Zealand.
About Discovery Expeditions – RealNZ
RealNZ operates 5 - 7-day Discovery Expeditions in Fiordland and Stewart Island onboard the purpose-built Milford Wanderer. The various itineraries cover the southern Dusky and Breaksea Sounds, Preservation and Chalky Inlets and the old whaling station at Prices Inlet on Stewart Island.
By following part of Captain Cook's historic 1773 voyage, Discovery Expeditions offer insights into inaccessible and stunning landscapes of the world as it once was.
- Delicious meals prepared by an onboard chef
- Guided walks through rainforest and along beautiful, deserted shorelines
- Visit historic sites and abandoned settlements
- Tender craft and kayaks for exploration of the coastline
- Specialist nature guide to provide insightful commentary and evening talks
See our website, www.realnz.com/en/experiences/expeditions/, for departure dates and itineraries.
Have a REAL adventure.
RealNZ Visitor Centre, Pearl Harbour
PO Box 1